Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hello.

I suppose you're already my friend if you're reading this, but on the off chance that you stumbled upon this I'll let you know a little about myself.

My name is Jenna and I'm a soon-to-be university student, which is very exciting. I'm on my gap year now and have been playing the role of an entomologist for the past 9 months, which isn't really close to what I want to do for the rest of my life at all. Most of my free time is dedicated to scrapbooking, knitting, cooking or some other form of crafty things to help keep me sane. I'm not excellent at any of these things, but hey. It's fun. Other than that I like music a lot (who doesn't say that?) - more specifically good and tacky music. I'm basically fluent in Spanish (ask anyone) and I'm ready to move out but I'm still not ready to leave.

My idea for this "blog" came from a certain Bailey, one of my besties, and she's really been doing quite well on her little website there. I suggest you check it out!

¡Hasta luego!

1 comments:

baileyb said...

HAHAHAHAH!!! I love you Jenna :)

Post a Comment